OMG! A Wikileak OMG! A Wikileak

This made my day

I like what you did parodying the wikileaks website and everyones' reactions to it. Honestly, this is just a great all-round flash and yeah, it kinda reminds me of South Park's nature for the same reasons: You parody something mainstream, and you have idiots over-react to something.

Other than that, you really made a great flash and I'm glad I got to see it. Keep up the good work, I'll keep an eye out for your stuff.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Damn this is too catchy

This flash reminds me of all the annoying songs that I've listened to, from the radio to Youtube, it's catchy and interesting.

Anyway, it's funny as hell and I can't stop watching it...
1000th review :)

Holiday Stress Holiday Stress

Great work

Your storyline is amazing, and the voice acting is top notch.
I like how all of the animation is neat and tidy.
I don't know how long it took you to sync the voices, but I tip my tophat off to you.

Chloe Moretz & 3000 bears Chloe Moretz & 3000 bears

This is freaking hilarious!

I'm behind the times though, so I don't get the whol Cloe Moretz deal, but I love mowing down endless pedobears. This has to be Cris Hanson's favorite pasttime.

Anyway, I love the compass platform you've added into the game and the characters are very detailed so much as it just feels right to send them a buckshot meal with that shotty.
As for improvements, the item screen's a little bland and it doesn't really show much about what you're buying including how much. Sometimes it's just $2 others it's $15.

All in all a great game though.

Pyroscape 3 Pyroscape 3

Pyroscape Mad Libz

I've done too many reviews saying how great flash movies and games are, so I'm going to mix it up a little. Here's a Mad Libz.

DOT DOT DOT...,
i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this game is so SEXY. i mean, all you do is hit the FIRE ZOMBEZ!! thats it! how is this an AWSOME PUPPY anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the BALLS! what if i didnt want to buy the PROSTITUTE? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is NICK'S MAN PART? there is no way you can lose to NICK'S MAN PART at the end! this game is FABULOUS! its not even an PUPPY at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol LICHENSPINULOSIS! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i dont even know how this SEXY game got the daily 3rd prize, or a PENIS of 4.26!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
5 this piece of GORGEOUS BUTT CHEESE!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!"

MonoFlauta responds:

WTF?! haha thanks for reviewing lol

Call of Duty: Camper Call of Duty: Camper

needs work

It's a good concept but it seems a little under developed... It would be great if you redid the whole map in flash, making the background more dull than the foreground to add depth...
Also, I found a glitch where if you keep shooting one of the 3 spots repeatedly, it'll still count the score, another fun idea would be regular window option to give the user a wider field of view and a zoomed option that you can place guys farther away.

Overall, it needs work but it isn't a bad start.

{DKL} Shiawase no Natsu (PRE) {DKL} Shiawase no Natsu (PRE)

It's great

The piano intro came out very strong, guns out, ready to shoot shit up! When you added that mix on 0:22, it really kicked up the beat. As always great work on it.

DavidKrachtLam responds:

The finished product will be much better than this, even though that might be hard to believe ;)

Rig - Am I Cool Yet? Rig - Am I Cool Yet?

Yeah you cool.

This has such a great base to it, I've actually downloaded this to put on my CD and blast out using my ride's stereo. You cool, but not cool enough. If you make more beats like this you will be though ;)

~.:Pianist's Glory.:~ ~.:Pianist's Glory.:~

I clicked your sig :P

Even though it's titled Pianist's Glory, I didn't hear one piano D:
Other than the misleading name, you've created an interesting techno, with a catchy beat. As much as I like your song, I'm afraid it might get stuck in my head again, so I'm going to have to leave this where it is.

Great work, and don't forget to pm me when a new release is out-I'll vote and review it :P

Bloodman101 responds:

Lol, you must have hearing problems then. <#;)>

The Bottle Shot Attendant The Bottle Shot Attendant

Ah it's all there.

I remember my time as a Bottle Shop Attendant, and it was strikingly similar to this, especially the wrinkled clothes, vacant stare and shoes. However I never had a scanner or a customer assault me (I do know of a person that did get hit a couple times though). All in all, a great image, and the only thing I'd recommend if you would further develop this is to add the store background, all dimly lit and such.

Newgrounds Newgrounds

It's Excellent

The Grayscale artistic approach was definitely the best choice for what you've created. Your art style is modern and proportions are great. The only real part that irks me is the barrel over the W, it seems a bit off. Other then that, nice work.

Xombie Xombie

It has that cartoon feeling

The way you portrayed him with teeth standing up and a wave make your work have that friendly feeling. The colors are pretty basic, with some simple shading and highlights. The background is barren with a few curly trees(?)
To improve, I would suggest you made his bandolier belt a bit more standing out with shading. Other then that, Nice work, it looks great.

ShortMonkey responds:

Thanks for the review!

"I can tell that the mood for this is dark humor, because something, just doesn't seem right about it..."

Actually, humour is unintentional. However, what makes it feel a bit 'not right' is the pupils in the eyes.