OMG! A Wikileak OMG! A Wikileak

This made my day

I like what you did parodying the wikileaks website and everyones' reactions to it. Honestly, this is just a great all-round flash and yeah, it kinda reminds me of South Park's nature for the same reasons: You parody something mainstream, and you have idiots over-react to something.

Other than that, you really made a great flash and I'm glad I got to see it. Keep up the good work, I'll keep an eye out for your stuff.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Damn this is too catchy

This flash reminds me of all the annoying songs that I've listened to, from the radio to Youtube, it's catchy and interesting.

Anyway, it's funny as hell and I can't stop watching it...
1000th review :)

Holiday Stress Holiday Stress

Great work

Your storyline is amazing, and the voice acting is top notch.
I like how all of the animation is neat and tidy.
I don't know how long it took you to sync the voices, but I tip my tophat off to you.

Madness Assassination Madness Assassination

I'm liking what I'm seeing.

I love how you've brought your own spin to madness. Just out of curiosity, how long did this take you to make?

Sunshaft responds:

7 months, but I animated onli sometimes... and then had a break

Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Great job

I love the animation, the acting was great and the joke was priceless. That was a pretty fast flash movie considering that the actual films been out for like two weeks. Anyway, job well done, and great front page material.

The Bomb Run The Bomb Run

That was very entertaining!

I love the cartoon effects you've added in there. From animation to sound effects, it's flawless. The only thing that I would suggest improving on is to make the track look a bit more cleaned up and less like linerider. There were parts that were a bit interesting and awkward, but I love the storyline and ending.
Great flash cartoon!

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

Haha that formula is dumb, it never works

Wait a minute...
Supra....Addict. AH FUCK.

Ah well, all in all, this was a pretty funny movie, and I honestly didn't think of that as an ending. It was a bit surprising and a little dark, but hey, it was good for a cheap laugh or two. You really know the NG formula for a username RedHarvest, and that guest appearance by LazyMuffin was pure comic relief.

9/10

TailgatinG TailgatinG

I love it.

I'm recalling this from personal experience too, friggen' tailgaters SUCK. What really made this movie an instant favorite of mine is the excellent voice acting. I mean it really pulled the viewers into the storyline with all the frustration of being tailgated. The humor was creative and original, and that too was really going for this flash movie.

That paired with the good, smooth animation, is just a pleasure to view. The only thing that I think needed improvement would be the ending sequence. I felt that pressing the button scene was slow, although I like how you attached it to the guy's car, and the result wasn't as satisfying as I think it should be.

I mean these people have been tailgating you even after you put on the bumper sticker and electrical tape, the final solution should have the driver swerve a little bit, or slam on his brakes or something more dramatic in the final scene.

Still, all in all it was a great flash video and you better have gotten a good grade for that assignment, bro.

CyborgCactus responds:

TY very much for your review! i got a 99 on it, and that one point was taken off because my initial storyboard that i handed in was more of a series of sketches lol. as for the ending, i did have a thought rolling around about the tailgater swerving and crashing followed by a single wheel rolling past the camera, but i decided not to because i wanted it to be a "harmless" ending since it was a school assignment.
thanks again!
-CC

Snow Wars Snow Wars

Nice

Nice menu layout, acting, and storyline. Once again FNP ceases to amaze me. Gotta love the interesting menu design and bios. The blue setting is great for that snowy look, and the comical storyline is as great as the entire ___Wars series themselves. Everything is perfect, and great work.

Fro responds:

Thank you. Good menu huh?

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

Ah Newgrounds' Legend of Dick Neck

The opening was incredibly cinematic, with a great trailer that led up to this movie. The voices aside from the narrator's were a little bit vague, and you could see that the trailer was taken from the first half of the movie, which was a bit disappointing.

The movie itself felt like a bigger trailer building up to a sequel of Dick Neck. The stoyline was pretty good, considering it nailed every aspect of Dick Neck's origin with little to no controversy of how semen lodged in Dr. Foreman's throat contained phallic tissue that fused with his neck from the school's mascot, tactical nuke.

All in all, it was full of funny surprises, with a serious-sounding overtone, which made it unique and a great addition to the NG archives. By the way, nice job advertising the hell out of it, Poozy.

Phobotech responds:

This is a very helpful review, thank you!

I can see your point about how this could be seen as a giant trailer to a Dick Neck: Sequel...

...and the more and more I read these reviews, I feel kinda obligated to oblige.

However, I'm making it a point to do a few other projects in between Origins and whatever comes next...but you can count on a continuation.

Excellent observations, thanks again for the review!